THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Once upon a Time.


We were once upon a time.
Let me repeat Once Upon A Time.
And the flames to our fire.
Had somehow burned out and died.
I use to give you open doors.
But no use to anymore.
You were what my heart beats for.
But now my girl is all I adore.
You can bring up our past.
I'll just nod my head and laugh.
Cause between me and you.
We know it's over and through.
So to all my exs hi.
We once had touched the sky.
But now we're back to the ground.
Separated new loves found.
We were once upon a time.
In the past Once Upon A Time.
But that Once Upon A left.
And the Time just didn't progress.
Cause our ships sailed far apart.
Leaving us with wondering thoughts.
Like why did the waves take you away?
I guess it wasn't meant to be.
You asked, remember you were my knight?
Armor shining through the night.
Sorry babe but I've retired.
On another fairytale I've been hired.
Just stop coming around looking for me.
You're messing around with my baby.
Having her insecure with trust.
You're not worth giving her up.
You need to take your matches and fire.
Up another love over the wires.
Don't come over here disturbing me.
My love for my girl is deeper than the sea.
I don't mean to be so cruel.
But now that I'm in a relationship and have rules.
We can talk it out and laugh.
But the past is in the past.
We can greet then say our byes.
And go on with our life.
Don't try to be a flirt.
Cause you'll get your feelings hurt.
Don't try to charm me being sweet.
Cause I can get mean.
So don't try to cross the line.
Don't blame me, blame Once Upon A Time.

0 comments: